Questionnaire Results

When I handed out my questionnaire, I made sure they went to my target audience being teenagers of around my age both boys and girls. This way I would gather a fair and a variety of results, making them valid.
Most of them were students with a few being employed with small weekend jobs. The majority listened to music between 3-4 hours a day and some exceeding 5 or more hours. The average amount of money spent on music a week was £1-2 so I must consider this when pricing my music magazine.
A variety of answers were given for how often a music magazine was bought, so I would make it a monthly magazine so that one a month is easier to purchase for my audience then once a week.
Out of the list of genres I included the two most popular were RnB and Pop so these will be the main focus of genres and a sub genre that was next popular was rock.
Concerts ranged between 1 and 3 a year and popular merchandise was posters and CD’s so advertising and giveaways would include these things. Gossip, concert info, interviews and posters were most popular features that attracted my audience so inside the magazine with the advertising would be these elements.
Shots are important, especially for my front cover and double page article. Close up and in action brought the highest interest so when I take several shots I will be choosing either of these to draw in my reader.
Finally bright and bold colouring attracted my audience so colours such as reds, blues and purples would look good to stand out on a white background.